Hi,

I wrote this message a view days ago but nobody answered so i dug into
the code of event_iocp.c. As far as I can figure out, concurrent calls
to the set callback _can_ occur because in event_iocp.c:80
handle_entry is called without port->lock beeing locked.

Is this correct? Moreover is it correct to assume that if i lock a
buffer for writing in an bufferevent callback, the amount of data to
be read won't change until i unlock the buffer?