Hi Mariano

> Hope everything is fine. There are a group of students in
> Argentina that wants to push even more SqueakDBX and create some more
> functionalities. Now, I wonder which is the status of OpenDBX. Do you have
> plans to continue with it? continue the development, etc?

At the moment I've very little time for implementing new things and I
don't know exactly when it might get better. On the other side, it would
be great to add new features to the library, especially the prepared
statement part is a key functionality I would like to see in the
library. At the moment my biggest hope is that people will send patches
for functionality they need and which they would like to get included in
the official version of the library.

Norbert