Hi Norbert!

I was testing doing some tests with mssql from windows using tds and odbc,
and I found a bug very similar to what happened not long ago with sqlite.

Executing the following queries:

Create table test (c1 int NULL, c2 int NULL)
insert into test values(1, NULL)
insert into test values(NULL, 3)
select * from ((select t1.c1, null t3 from test t1 where t1.c1 is not null)
UNION ALL (select NULL t3, t2.c2 from test t2 where t2.c2 is not null))

gives as result from sql server manager:

1     null
null  3

results from opendbx + freetds on windows:

1     null
null  *null*

results from opendbx + odbc on windows:

1     null
null  3

using freetds I'm getting a null where a 3 was expected...

Digging into my code, the problem seems to be the 'odbx_field_value' does
not give me the right result..

Can you confirm if I'm doing something wrong or not?

Thanks in advance!
Guille