thanks for your response Norbert.

I have tried to compile opendbx on my development debian and after few
minutes it's work  : librarie not installed and not indicated on the
documentation (libreadline-dev).

So I can continue on my development.

However, It's better  to have a .deb package or on apt repository.I have
seen opendbx packages on Debian Sid repository, but It cannot be installed
on a server.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Norbert Sendetzky <norb...@linuxnetworks.de
> wrote:

> Hi Nicolas
>
> > I would like to install opendbx on my debian server (amd64) but there are
> > not opendbx packages into the debian repository (
> >
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/nsendetzky:/OpenDBX/Debian_6.0/amd64/
> ).
> > There are only firebird packages.
>
> If I remember correctly, there was a problem with generating the Debian
> 6.0 packages on the OpenSuse build service in the past. I will have a
> look in the next days if they are already fixed.
>
> > How can I install opendbx on my debian server ?
>
> You could compile the necessary packages on your own machine in the
> meantime.
>

> Norbert

Nicolas JAN