On Sat, April 14, 2007 03:49, Masse Nicolas wrote:

> I'm writting an application wich use libpqxx. For now, sources compiles
> well, but I get an error when linking:

> undefined reference to
> `pqxx::transactor<pqxx::transaction<(pqxx::isolation_level)0>
> >::operator()(pqxx::transaction<(pqxx::isolation_level)0>&)'

Looks like you're using a transactor, but failed to give it an operator(),
with signature matching the one in the transactor definition, to define
the action your transactor should take.

If you did write an operator() for your transactor, make sure that it's
non-const and non-volatile, and that it takes precisely one argument: a
reference to the transaction type corresponding to your transactor.  The
default is "work," so unless you explicitly chose a transaction type, the
operator() in your transactor type should be declared as

  void operator()(work &);

Jeroen