On Wed, May 16, 2007 08:09, Curran Schiefelbein wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Curran,

I probably won't be much help on this one since I'm not too familiar with
your platform, but I can confirm that I don't see anything in the makefile
template that explains this.

> My linker error:
> LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libpqddll.lib'

> Since I built postgresql and libpqxx release-only, where's the
> libpq*D*dll.lib dependency coming from?

The only explanations that spring to mind besides the one you give below
are (1) files left from an older libpqxx build, or (2) you're building
your own application in Debug mode.

> Is the /DEBUG linker option triggering something in the .lib file that
> it shouldn't be?

Sounds plausible.  Do try without that switch!

Jeroen