Petr Mladek wrote (05-03-12 10:41)

I agree that reviewing strings is important. I just try to explain that
we could do much more tests when we separate functional and translations
tests.

I hope it also makes Litmus testing more attractive, when people (realise they) can choose the tests in the areas that are most interesting for them.

Also I expect there are people more interested in checking translation and others more interested in features. And of course people interested in both.

In the description, promotion, explanation at the wiki and such, it might help to state e.g " Using <function> frequently ? Then take the change to test this in our latest release! "

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org