Hi Bjoern, *,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote (13-03-12 20:14)

A feature is either stable enough to be included even with "experimental
enabled" or it is not. If you care about macros, help out getting it stable
enough to be moved out of "experimental" an into the general feature set.

Hmm, macro recording has been stable for years. Of limited use, OK, but still: it worked and did help out in various cases. Also for me it is of some use, now and then. And I've even been able to do handy things with it in a demo. It looks logic to suggest that people that are too unhappy with current macro-recording functionality, stand up to improve it, rather then to hide it, and with the same strike, expose people that do use the recording to undocumented risks.

Regards,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org