Hi,

you are all welcome on the next qa call is taking place on 2012-09-07 13UTC.

        !!!It is 1 hour earlier than usual!!!

The new time has been suggested on the last meeting. Nobody obected in
the pool at http://doodle.com/ng83xh2bc4kz2ns8

Prototype agenda below. Additions welcome, although its already packed:
lots of stuff moving recently ;)

QA Call prototype agenda:

pending action items:
   - write update scenario testcase in Litmus/MozTrap (Kendy)
   - Invite active bugwranglers to next call/QA list, CC Rainer (Bjoern)
   - merge 3.5 and 3.6 in one big bibisect repo (Bjoern)
   - recheck and tweak bibisect details (Bjoern)
   - Ping cloph if we can make that switchable to say "Bug" instead of
     "EasyHack" when explcitly requested (Bjoern)
   - new Bug Hunting Sessions (Cor)

updated schedule
   - http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan
   - two weeks between RCs
   - 3.7.0 and 3.7.1 collision

structured manual testing (Yifan/Petr):
   - localization
   - 3.6.3 testing
   - presentation on the LO conference

bug wrangling (Rainer):
   - bugzilla contract improvements (Rainer)
   - last 5 hardhacks retrospedctive
   - find another 5 HardHacks
   - bug priotization, can we start for real (continue)?

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-Bugs-prioritization-missing-pieces-td4002450.html

community building/communication:
   - new time for QA call retrospective
   - Joel's new page describing the BugTriage process
        - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugTriage_InProgress
   - Nino picked my mail and put excepts up as a QA mission statement
     -
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-QA-Mission-Statement-was-Re-Fwd-Re-Closing-NEEDINFO-bugs-td4002426.html
     - http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA#Bug_Triage.5B1.5D
     - what is the message for a newcomer?
     - is there a more clear and encouraging alternative?

Dial-in numbers for countries outside Germany can be found at:
http://www.talkyoo.net/main/telefonkonferenz_internationale_rufnummern

Dial-in numbers inside Germany are:

    +49 40 18881000 (Hamburg, landline)
    +49 40 95069970 (Hamburg, landline)
    +49 89 666660893 (Munich, landline)
    +49 1570 3336000 (vistream mobile network)

Free Skype contact[*]: talkyoo_skype

Room:

    Room number: 53 71 38
    No participant PIN is required
    All calls will be recorded
    All participants can speak

Comments and additions most welcome.

[*] Talkyoo has to confirm your contact before you could call in. This
    might take several hours or even days. Please, start preparation on
    time.

Best Regards,
Petr