On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 19:53 +0100, Pierre-André Jacquod wrote:
> Hello,
> thanks, will avoid some errors..
>
> I guess this is not (yet ?) enabled per default / per configure choices?

Not yet.

> Since I am very weak with make and such tools: any possibility to enable
> it per option when running ./autogen.sh ? Activated if possible during
> the configure run?  Or an other way to let it run?

I intend to add a configure test to see if, when using gcc, the
-std=c++0x option is accepted and if it is default to using it. The only
open question is, seeing as c++0x isn't finalized yet, what version of
g++ is the earliest where -std=c++0x supports what we need. I'll
probably just toggle it on for gcc 4.5.1 and let people with earlier
versions experiment and see if tweaking the number lower works too.

C.