Le 18/12/2010 19:47, Norbert Thiebaud a écrit :
On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Julien Nabet<serval2...@yahoo.fr>  wrote:
Le 18/12/2010 03:28, Norbert Thiebaud a écrit :
On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 7:34 PM, Julien Nabet<serval2...@yahoo.fr>    wrote:

Hello,

Remove call-catcher / bloat removal with sc module
Compiling sc was ok.

The .bz2 format means one more obstacle to reviewing it.

Norbert

Julien
(LGPLv3+ / MPL)

Hello,

I put in this zip the 2 last patches I sent.
Just for my information, would the format tar.gz have been an obstacle too ?
sorry, I wasn't clear enough:
My issue is with the compression, not the type of compression.
I can't see compressed attachment 'inline', I need to save them, then
uncompress them, then open the content.

Norbert

No pb, Miklos Vajna had given me these details, so from now i'll sent patches without compressing them.

Julien.