On 1/27/11 11:29 AM, Tantai Tanakanok wrote:
Hi Kohei

I create a branch work directory with your shell script.
http://kohei.us/2010/11/16/working-with-a-branch-using-git-new-workdir/

I issue the command
./create-branch-build.sh ./libo/clone . libreoffice-3-3-0

After that I go into libreoffice-3-3-0 directory. There is many source code directory but there is no makefile in the directory. How can I build it.

Regards
Tantai

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Kohei Yoshida <kyosh...@novell.com <mailto:kyosh...@novell.com>> wrote:

    On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 14:04 +0700, Tantai Tanakanok wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have successfully built LibreOffice 3.3.0 OOO330m18 (Build:4) on
    > Ubuntu 10.04. I try to save xls from Calc. After clicking the “Keep
    > Current Format” button, the program will crash and show the
    following
    > error at the terminal.
    >
    > terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::bad_index'
    >  what():  'at()' out of bounds
    >
    > Anyone has any idea what’s wrong with my build?

    Let me guess.  Did you build the master branch, as opposed to the
    libreoffice-3-3-0 or libreoffice-3-3 branch?

    Kohei

    --
    Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
    <kyosh...@novell.com <mailto:kyosh...@novell.com>>

--
_/|\_ Tantai Thanakanok. Open Source Development Co., Ltd.
Tel: +66 38 311816, Fax: +66 38 773128, http://www.osdev.co.th/