Hi Samphan,

On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 17:32 +0700, Samphan Raruenrom wrote:
> Another idea for a shorter-term solution for this is

        Great - there is an existing google docs connector out there; it
shouldn't be too hard to make this integration better; in particular by
re-writing it to be native C++, and integrating it with the product. I
imagine using webdav is what it uses.

        It would be wonderful to have someone hacking on improving our built-in
integration with various CMS; some CMS icon in the shell, a nice
configurable browser in the file-menu even ? etc. ?

        Are you going to work on that ? if so, grab us on IRC for some hints as
to where to dig in the code.

        ATB,

                Michael.

--