What is that supposed to mean? It certainly doesn't sound like a coherent, constructive contribution to the issue!

What "help" do you need? I am not the one who compiles that packages, so I am not in a position to change settings that have to be changed while compiling.

When the code for LO was adapted from OOo you managed to change it to install in the LibreOffice directory rather than the OpenOffice.org directory, and to set LO not to overwrite OOo. Now you need to do exactly the same thing you've already done to set LO-dev to install in a different directory to LO, and not to overwrite LO.

Tor Lillqvist wrote:
set when compiling the product.  I'm not sure [...] why any help is needed.
Yeah. Maybe if you just wish hard enough your dream will come true.

--tml

-----
No virus found in this message.