Hi all,

I have finished my build :) I have collected a lot of notices on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:Regina/DraftParametersForAutogenForWindows I think, that such information might help others starting on development on Windows and I suggest, that I move the content from my 'private' area to a more 'official' place. Do you agree? If yes:

(1) Please have a look, whether the content is correct. I have written it as beginner and have no deeper knowledge about building.

(2) My English is poor. So it would be nice, if a native speaker would correct my errors. Perhaps something for 'documentation'?

Kind regards
Regina