Hi William,

If execute the next line, the related file will be opened automatically,
but we do not want to open it. What we want is change value for some cells and
work as background.

do you want to load the file "hidden"?
something like this should work:

PropertyValue[] mProps = new PropertyValue[1];
mProps[0] = new PropertyValue();

mProps[0].Name = "Hidden";
mProps[0].Value = new Boolean(true);

XComponent component = loader.loadComponentFromURL(url, "_default", 0, mProps);

Regards
Oliver