On 10/21/2011 10:17 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
On Fri, 2011-10-21 at 18:16 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Unfortunately, this breaks the build, as basic now has a (missing)
dependency on sfx2, which already depends on basic.

        Fair enough, my mistake. I dropped sfx from the link line, it's not
actually required, leaving the link dependencies the same as
Library_sb.mk - the beautiful unit test still passes nicely.

The funny thing is that it broke a "make check" build but not a tinderbox's plain "make" build (which also executes the unit tests, but appears to cluster them at the end of the build, when sfx2 has already been built anyway).

Thanks for fixing,

Stephan