Hi folks,

as promised to some of you, we're organizing the next HackFest here
in Hamburg. We were able to secure support from Attraktor e.V.
again, operators of the Hamburg Hackerspace facilities - a really
rather suitable place for our next meet-up:

 http://www.youtube.com/user/AttraktorHH

Travel bursaries, coach surfing and other sponsorings are not really
sorted out yet, please stay tuned for a bit - first of all, we need
to find a date that suits as many people as possible:

 http://moreganize.com/btJzN0BYZw7

If you'd like to attend, please vote for one of the tree weekends
ASAP (we'll intend to have the poll run for a week or two).

Happy hacking,

-- Thorsten & Eike