Michael Meeks wrote:
>       The code lives in extensions/source/update/check/ quite why it is
> failing to close the connection there is unclear to me. I -imagine- we
> want clients to poll at intervals, instant notification of updates is
> not a useful feature to pay for millions of open sockets on the server
> for.

So, fixed that on master with

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=09954fc863c8ee900f157cab4458e1dcf51493d3

thing is, this uses the neon webdav provider under the hood, which
(somehow reasonably) tries to establish sessions that stay for a
bit. Smuggled in some open mode flags that should disable at least
the KeepAlive header.

Fridrich, if possible, we might want that for 3.5 rc1. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten