After Michael Meeks' enthusiastic talks and a "digital" chat (sitting side by side is no reason to not type your messages ;-) with him at LinuxTag in Berlin, I got so excited about LibreOffice that I also wanted to help and participate in this project.

I do not have much spare time but as I heard also the translation of parts that are still in German does help. Therefore I added my name to the corresponding wiki section <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks/Translation_Of_Comments> and will submit translations of the writer source code piece by piece in the following weeks as soon as I have some time to work on them.

Cheers,
Philipp

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )