Hi Andreas,

On Sun, 2012-06-24 at 11:10 +0200, Andreas Radke wrote:
> In file included from
> /build/src/libreoffice-core-3.6.0.0.beta2/avmedia/source/framework/mediacontrol.cxx:33:0:
> /build/src/libreoffice-core-3.6.0.0.beta2/solver/unxlngx6.pro/inc/avmedia/mediaplayer.hxx:32:29:
>  fatal error: sfx2/ctrlitem.hxx: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.

        Yes - this is indeed annoying; I too had this bug - and I have -no-
idea how the avmedia module can end up with stale files lying around in
the source code that contain this sort of include.

        I had it when I switched my compiled git tree between branches.

> What has changed here? Somehow the source is not copied:

        I -think- the problem is that we are compiling a file that happens to
be left lying around in the git tree - despite not being used anymore -
perhaps it is a generated file, referred to by a (now obsolete)
dependency file (or somesuch).

        The solution is to build from a clean workdir & solver I think (sadly);
so

        make clean
        rm -Rf workdir solver
        make

        It's possible there are also some malingering files in the source
causing grief; so - sometimes (assuming you have no un-committed
changes), it is worth doing:

        rm -Rf *
        git reset --hard

        which will restore a pristine git checkout; though you could do  'git
status' and check there is nothing bad there first I guess.

        HTH !

                Michael.

--
michael.me...@suse.com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot