Hello, I am Biswadeep Purkayastha, a contributor to OpenPrinting. I am reaching
out to the community with a request for assistance in integrating CPDB (Common
Print Dialog Backends) support into the current LibreOffice print dialog. CPDB
has evolved a lot since the last time an attempt was made at providing CPDB
support around 6 years ago and so has LibreOffice. So I am willing to adapt the
older code(https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/40565) to align with the current
LibreOffice and CPDB versions(https://github.com/OpenPrinting/cpdb-libs). To
accomplish this task effectively, I am seeking guidance and support from
LibreOffice developers who can provide insights into the current codebase and
help me achieve this integration. Additionally, having a mentor from the
LibreOffice community would greatly facilitate the process, allowing for
smoother integration and ensuring adherence to best practices. If anyone in the
community is willing to assist or mentor me through this endeavor, I would
greatly appreciate your support. Please feel free to reach out to me via email.

P.S.: A similar email thread was started in April 2023 by Till Kamppeter(who
has been cc'd in this email and will be mentoring me on the CPDB side) which
can be viewed at
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2023-April/090210.html

Regards,
Biswadeep