Hello Martin,

If you remember from the previous problem with this test, I could run it this way on Windows, as displayed on the command line:

java -Xmx64M -classpath "$W/JavaClassSet/JunitTest/sw_complex;C:/cygwin64/home/user/lode/opt/share/java/junit.jar;$I/program;$W/Jar/OOoRunner.jar;$I/program/classes/libreoffice.jar;$W/Jar/test.jar" -Dorg.openoffice.test.arg.soffice="path:$I/program/soffice" -Dorg.openoffice.test.arg.env=PATH="$PATH" -Dorg.openoffice.test.arg.user=file:///$W/JunitTest/sw_complex/user org.junit.runner.JUnitCore complex.indeterminateState.CheckIndeterminateState

You can find similar command on your platform from the make output, and then set up a Java debugger/IDE to debug this Java command line.

Btw, one of the goals of porting complex test from Java to Python/C++ is to ease the debugging.

Regards,
Hossein