Very nice icon set, IMHO better than any of the current ones (but Galaxy is
close to perfection as well). You should ping des...@global.libreoffice.org,
though to be included it should be complete. There are still a few icons
missing here and there. The only complaint I have about the design is for
the Text color / Highlight / Background color icons and Save / Save as
(nothing can beat a diskette), they are not exactly intuitive, especially
the one for background color. But that's just nitpicking, this is
definitely my default icon set from now.