Just fq codel or cake everything and you get all that.

Libreqos is free software for those that do not want to update their data
plane. Perhaps we should do a public demo of what it can do for every tech
on the planet. Dsl benefits, fiber does also (but it is the stats that
matter more on fiber because the customer wifi becomes bloated)

Starlink merely fq codeled their wifi and did some aqm work (not codel I
think) to get the amazing results they are getting today. I don't have the
waveform test results handy but they are amazing. I feel a sea change in
the wind...