Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:26:46 +0200
From: "MpW" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Using Lib as PDA?

Hi,

I'm not using my Lib100CT very much right now as i should. I have it
connected wireless to my network connected to the internet. All works good,
but when im at home i use my desktop :-/ ofcourse. I want to use my Lib more
then i do so i'm considering using it as a PDA. Does anyone knows a good
application that runs well on my Lib with Win98/64MB, like a good Agenda
tool (outlook express does not have this) ore other good agenda with
reminders etc. Maybe we can share and tell what we are all using our Libs
for, just to keep motivated :-) Hope to hear from you, thx!

Mervin.
The Netherlands.