Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [LIB] Server SPAM probs?

--- Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Matt Hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Server SPAM probs?
>
> SpamAgain, or just quiet Librettoratti?

It seems Dan is having more and more problems with the
server these days.  Posts did finally appear the day
after I wrote him about the problem again, so I guess
he tweaked things again, or it just took a couple of
hours for the server to process posts.

The last two posts I just submitted haven't come back
to me at this point.  I'll wait until this evening to
see if the server is just being slow.  But this is
happening on a weekly, and even a day-to-day basis at
this point.

It's now Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:04:00 -0700 (PDT) as I
post this.

Matt