Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:31:49 -0400
From: Michael Hodish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: micsol is going out of business

----- Original Message ----- From: "MSI Sales Group" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 9:25 AM
Subject: MicroFlash - Time to say good-bye

Micro Flash

7/11/05 - Time to say good-bye

After nearly 25 years in business it is time for us to say good-bye.  We
have made the decision to close the company on July 30th 2005.  We have
ended our relationship with Toshiba and have stopped accepting notebooks
for repair.  We have sold off our inventory of new machines and are
currently selling off our inventory of spare parts and accessories.  I
will be posting a list of what remains onto our web site in the next few
days.
We have had 25 good years (some better than others) and much of the
credit for that goes to our loyal customers who have placed a value on
service.  We would like to thank you for the support, business and in
many cases friendship that you have given us for those many years.  We
could not have been as successful as we were if it were not for you.
If you require service for your Toshiba notebook, please call Toshiba at
800 457 7777 and they can direct you to another service provider or
their own depot.
Thank you for 25 wonderful years.

Steve Schone President Micro Solutions, Inc 72 North Street, Suite 101 Danbury, CT 06810 e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site: www.micsol.com phone : 203-748-4633 fax : 203-797-9849
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails from us, please reply to
this address with "REMOVE" in the subject area.

Sales Dept.
Micro Solutions, Inc
72 North Street, Suite 101
Danbury, CT 06810
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Web Site: http://www.micsol.com phone : 203-748-4633
fax : 203-797-9849
Micro Solutions is the pre-eminent Toshiba computer distributor and
service company.
"We pride ourselves on being the best." the best."