On Saturday 31 July 2004 17.31, Jan Heldmaier wrote:
> I agree on the choice.
>
> I run AMSN parallel to Licq, and they do NOT match in Enter/ctrl-Enter.
That is rather annoying if i run several talks at the same time. I KNOW
there are programs, like kopete to use both protocols at the same tie,
> but that is not what i want (for several reasons)
>
> --
>          /Rikard

also a good idea would be the possibility to send the message if you press
enter _twice_
a single enter will break the link and you can type more... but if you
press enter two times, the message will be send