Charles,

I am unclear what you are asking for.  The Lift list is open to all for
posting.  If you've got questions, by all means, post them.  There are lots
of folks who are helpful and knowledgeable on the list.

One of the reasons that the Lift list and the Lift community are populated
with such awesome and helpful people is the attitude and tone on the list
and in the community.  We are here to welcome folks into the community, help
them understand, and build excellent things.

As you produce stuff and contribute to the Lift community, I expect that
you'll get increasingly positive responses to your work and your questions.

Thanks,

David

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp