On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Marius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes YUI is used for Ajax, Comet and everything else.

The very cool thing that Marius did was abstract out the JavaScript library
so it is possible to write a Prototype/Scriptaculous module for Lift and
exclusively use that module with 1 or 2 calls in Boot to set up the library.

Marius did an excellent job with this!

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp