Guys,

Just been noodling a few things and one of them was how to create a
process (kind of like Step 1, Step 2 etc) that can be variable? Some
times I might have 2 steps, other times X number of steps. System
wise, my thought was to have some kind of XML data-source that would
possibly look something like this:

<steps>
  <step id="1">
    <field name="First Name" control="text" />
    <field name="country" control="dropdown">
      <items>
        <item>UK</item>
        <item>France</item>
      </items>
    </field>
  </step>
</steps>

Scala has pretty good XML support of course, so handling this type of
file would not be a problem. However, in terms of how to make the form
processing work etc, my thought was possibly to have some kind of
snippet and html fragment combo that had x functionally and the html
was the view for that component.

However, I guess im just after some good information on exactly how
lifts processing pipeline works so it would be possible to plumb
something like this back in? I know there are several issues with
dynamic snippet invocation (returning snippet html that need
subsequent processing/invocation from another snippet).

Any thoughts / advice at all would be great. If people think this is a
crap idea or there is a more lift way of achieving this functionality
then I would really love to hear it :-)

Cheers

Tim