They seem to get inserted both within the content bind point.

My default.html looks like:

  <lift:bind name="other" />

  <lift:bind name="content" />

Using what you detailed below, neither get inserted if the "at"
parameter doesnt match anything in the layout. Alterntivly, they both
get inserted in the "at" element if it matches. The  <lift:with-param>
stuff seems to be totally ignored.

I've trawled the wiki but there appear to be no examples

Cheers

Tim