On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for the answers
>
> Another related question - Is there any functionality in lift to prevent
> multiple submits (e.g. the browser is slow for whatever reason and the user
> presses the submit button multiple times)?

I'll add this kind of functionality.  I think the functions that Lift keeps
track of will fall into one of the follow categories:

   - Fire-once... once the function has been called, it's removed from
   Lift.  The use case is just as you've described... and we need to make sure
   we've got UI support (e.g., disabling submit buttons).
   - GC'ed... These will stay around for a period of time and a certain
   number of page requests.
   - Long-lived... JSON related and Comet related.