I'm very close to getting this working. I can look up the EM via JNDI as
well as the UserTransaction, but I'm getting a weird error with Atomikos:

Message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Transaction Service Not Running?
        com.atomikos.icatch.jta.J2eeUserTransaction.checkSetup(Unknown Source)
        com.atomikos.icatch.jta.J2eeUserTransaction.begin(Unknown Source)

I've never used Atomikos before so I may be missing something simple. In any
case I think I'll be able to check the changes in later today or tomorrow
morning.

Derek