For example, here is what I get when I go to the categories list page
(which lists them just beautifully):

Hibernate: select category0_.id as id2_, category0_.CREATED_AT as
   CREATED2_2_, category0_.name as name2_, category0_.UPDATED_AT as
   UPDATED4_2_ from CATEGORIES category0_ order by category0_.name
WARN - Snippet Failure: SnippetFailure(/admin/categories/ ->
   ParsePath(List(admin, categories,
   index),,true,true),Full(Menu.link),Stateful Snippet: Dispatch Not
   Matched)
WARN - Snippet Failure: SnippetFailure(/admin/categories/ ->
   ParsePath(List(admin, categories,
   index),,true,true),Full(Menu.link),Stateful Snippet: Dispatch Not
   Matched)
INFO - Service request (GET) /admin/categories/ took 28 Milliseconds
INFO - Service request (GET) /ajax_request/liftAjax.js took 1
   Milliseconds

So there are two warnings for each page view.

Chas.