On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:09 AM, Tim Perrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Doh!! Scratch that:
>
> val badger = for(val p <- paramaters) yield MyItem(p._1,p._2)
> println(badger.toList)
>
> This gives my what I want - any reason I *shouldnt* be doing it this
> way?

Tim,

I've been in the PayPal code this morning. ;-)

I've changed the input from Array[NameValuePair] to Seq[(String, String)]
and I do the translation very late in the process (just before stuff is
handed off the the Apache code).

Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us
Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp