My old answer seems somehow to have gotten delayed, it was a problem
with mvn scala:cc. mvn clean and mvn compile fixed that.

Sorry for that.

The effect is almost what i was looking for ;) i was looking for
something like override def _toForm = Nil.. In the Listing the data
should be display, but of course it shouldn't be possible to change it
in the forms.

Besides overriding (which didn't work that well), i tried def
readOnly_? = true which had no effect