I would like to upload a .csv file onto the web server so I can then
parse it in my webapp, and put certain fields into my database.  I
would like a "Browse..." button, much like the one shown on this Lift
example page:
http://demo.liftweb.net/file_upload
Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to get started
doing this, or tell me where I can find the example code for the link
I provided?  I can't seem to locate it in liftweb in github
thanks,
David