Hi Marius,

Thanks for your fast response. As an app developer, if I would like to
get notified from the persistence layer, that some changes to my
domain model have happened, how could I get such functionality with a
Scala actor? By subclassing the persistence class? Or is such
functionality already integrated in the persistence layer?

Let's say I would like to get notified before some data is inserted in
the database. How would I achieve that?

Thanks again