Viktor, you and I should not be up this late on a sunday! ;-)

You have to see this: http://blogs.webtide.com/janb/entry/jetty_runner

Im going to hash this together as a maven assembly; if it works, then
i'll write a blog and stuff it on the wiki... this could really make
self deploying apps very nice indeed. I'll check with DavidB, but im
fairly sure it would also be trivial to make a little maven plugin
that builds a single JAR output...

Cheers, Tim