You mean MappedLongForeignMapper is deprecated?

-------------------------------------
ojonam<manojo10...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jeppe,

that works indeed, thanks. Although, in 2.0-M2, technically you need
to extend LongMappedMapper (as MappedForeignKey is deprecated).
Anyway, here is the little bit of code, if anyone is interested (or
interested in changing the wiki page for CRUD) :

class Book extends LongKeyedMapper[Book] with IdPK with Ordered[Book]
{
def getSingleton = Book
object author extends LongMappedMapper[Book, Author](this, Author){
  override def validSelectValues = Full(Author.findAll.map(x => (x.id,
x.name)))
}

Cheers,
Manohar

PS : is there a place where I can find the link to the 2.0-M2 API ?