Hi,
   I have 2 Stateful snippets in a page :

1. a InvoiceList snippet that

  1. If no client RequestVar is present lists all the invoices in the
system
  2. If a client RequestVar is present lists the invoices for that
client

2. a AddInvoice snippet that displays a form and adds an invoice
binded on the Client RequestVar..

Now these 2 can share the same RequestVar.. and that's fine for one
request

And at least in the case of 1 stateful snippet since I set the request
var to a class var , it persists after a submit on the AddInvoice...
the client persists

But for the other snippet .. the state is lost...

So is there a way to manage the common states of multiple snippets in
a page ? Should I use a SessionVar ?  I kinda would prefer not to
since It's really not a var that should be persistent over the
session....

The best would be that they both keep their state .. as an action is
performed on one of them...

Thanks a lot

hexa