Trying again.  Hopefully without the word by itself, it will come through.

On another list I s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e to, someone recently "nagged me" about
posting a daily list of television programs, saying, "How may people have to
u-n-s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e before you get it."  Well, there was only one person
who asked to be u-n-s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e-d, and who knew what the reason was.
Far be it for me to terrorize people with my horrid posts.  I decided to
create a couple of mailing lists specifically for the purpose of terrorizing
you all with my daily program listings, though I may regret it because as I
said, I may burn out on it one day so the listings may stop coming.  Of
course, if I get thousands of s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e-r-s, I may end up with such
a large base as to make quiting a incidence of guilt.  Nevertheless, I live
in the now, so here goes.  You can either get the listings only, or you can
get the listings on a list which is open for others to post their comments
about the programs:

To receive the listings in a forum which is open for discussions about the
programs, send a blank e-mail message to:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To receive the listings on a newsletter list on which there will be no
discussions (only the listings themselves), send a blank e-mail to:

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As for now, here's another listing.  I may post the listings for a couple
more days to give people a few days to s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-e to the lists unless
I'm flamed too much for it.

All times listed are Central Daylight Time.

Programming is only available in America, unless you can get these channels
where you live, basically meaning, check to see if you can get this
programming before watching it.  :-/

Channels listed as airing on PBS-X are for Direct Broadcast Satellite, which
airs 24 hours after it airs for cable and over-the-air viewers.  So check to
see if it airs a day ahead in your listings.

Many of these programs may have multiple airtimes on the same evening.
Usually all the Discovery channels (The Learning Channel, Civilization,
Science, Wings, Travel Channel etc...) and the A&E owned channels (History
Channel, History Channel Interntational, Biography Channel)  run the same
block of three hours of programming from 7pm to 10pm CDT, and then again
from 10pm to 1am CDT, and some programs repeat throughout the overnight
hours and at times during the following afternoon.  Check your listings for
that because since many of these listings are added manually, it saves a lot
of time to just list the prime time airings.

Monday, May 14, 2001

12:00am - THE LEARNING CHANNEL - Ancient Prophecies III
Seers' accuracy fuels fears that the biblical Apocalypse may soon come true.
(Part 1 of 2).  (Special:Documentary, 1hr)

12:00am - ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT - Love in the Ancient World
Sexual practices in ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome; host Kathleen Turner..
(CC). (Special:Documentary, 2hr)

12:30am - TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK - Christian World News
.   (CC). (News & Information:News, 30m)

04:30am - TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK - Christian World News
.   (CC). (News & Information:News, 30m)

06:00am - ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT - The Planets "Atmosphere"
Weird weather on other planets..   (CC). (Educational:Science, 1hr)

05:00pm - DISCOVERY SCIENCE - Stargazers
A celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Lowell Observatory in
Flagstaff, Ariz., and the astronomical advances that have been made there.

05:00pm - TRAVEL CHANNEL - Places of Mystery "Hawaii's Hidden Power"
Hawaii's Hidden Powers/Prophecies of Copan - A hike to the top of a Hawaiian
volcano, where the goddess Pele allegedly haunts devotees who offend her;
Mayan calendars predict future events.  (Series:Mystery, 30m)

05:30pm - FREE SPEECH TV - Witness: Discipline with Dignity
The psychological damage of classroom corporal punishment.

06:00pm - WISDOM TV - Living in Balance
Embracing the unknown.

06:30pm - DISCOVERY CIVILIZATION - Myth America
Holidays - Some holidays are based on misinformation -- the Liberty Bell
didn't ring in Independence Day and Pilgrims didn't hold the first
Thanksgiving.

07:00pm - FREE SPEECH TV - Jerusalem: An Occupation Set in Stone.
Palestinians denied access to family, friends and vital services in occupied
East Jerusalem.

07:00pm - MSNBC - MSNBC Investigates: The .50 Caliber Militia
Members of some well-known and potentially dangerous militias.

07:00pm - TRAVEL CHANNEL - Castle Ghosts of Ireland
British actor Robert Hardy investigates the haunting tales surrounding the
castles of Huntington, Leslie, Glin and Leap..  (Special, 1hr)

08:00pm - FREE SPEECH TV - Testimonies: Israeli Soldiers and the Intifada
Israeli soldiers who fought Palestinians during the Intifada discuss their
emotions and memories.

08:00pm - DISCOVERY CIVILIZATION - Discovery Magazine
Born to Kill? - Exploring the implications of the "kill or be killed"
mentality among people.

08:00pm - GOODLIFE TV - Heroes and Sheroes
Drug-addicted babies; man records the oral history of Pueblos; reformed man;
children preserve the environment..  (Special:Family, 1hr)

09:00pm - WISDOM TV - Eye of the Spirit - The Omega Experience
Seekers and Skeptics: A  Discussion.

10:00pm - TRAVEL CHANNEL - Castle Ghosts of Ireland
British actor Robert Hardy investigates the haunting tales surrounding the
castles of Huntington, Leslie, Glin and Leap..  (Special, 1hr)

11:00pm - DISCOVERY CIVILIZATION - Kids in Prison
A day in the life of young Florida inmates who are incarcerated in one of
the state's exemplary juvenile detention facilities.