I wish there was a way to keep all the energy and enthusiasm about expanding
individual consciousness that is present in lilasquad's dialogue present in
my everyday life. Between career and family demands, I seldom get to reflect,
let alone reconstitute my own cosmology with new ideas and experiences. Hell,
it's August and I haven't even purchased a fishing license yet - let alone
actually been fly fishing. And I live in COLORADO!

Actually, this month's question cuts right to it for me - how can one live
amid the relentless din of modern American life - have a family and career,
be law abiding, engaged, and contribute to one's community -  while still
remaining wholly alive? It's as though the societal aspect of (my) life has
become a cancer.

I watch my 5 year old prepare for kindergarten and wonder how best help him
to NOT end up like me. Who am I? I'm an honest guy with a strong work ethic,
intelligent, relatively well read, kind, responsible. And, at 38, I suffer
from the strong possibility of dying inside - or outside too - from the
societal pressures of this 'normal' life I lead.

How can a guy like me (and there must be hundreds of thousands like me)
incorporate the two faces of Quality into my daily life - on an average of
five hours of sleep each day?

Ultimately, I suppose it is a question only answered by me. But I'm stuck in
a real rut (or gumption trap) - the answer always is "create some time for
yourself" and that's impossible.

Does anyone have a crowbar I can borrow?  Rocky Hayes

MOQ.org - http://www.moq.org