Of our 31 slow readers only a couple have indicated that they'd like to
extend our time on Chapter 1 and I don't believe anyone has sent me votes
to extend our time on Chapter 2 beyond a single week. I've already let an
extra day go by on Chapter 1 because of my e-mail difficulties, and it's
now time to turn out energies to Chapter 2. I will let any wrap-up
discussion on Chapter 1 continue into this week, but I'd like to see us
focus our discussion on Chapter 2 since the majority has indicated
(by their silence) their wish to continue according to our original plan
of one week/chapter on 1, 2, 3.

So, the boat ... the slips ... and Dusenberry. What can we learn
from Chapter 2?

Best,
Keith

Keith A. Gillette                     <http://ninepatch.net/gillette/>