On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Francisco Vila <paconet....@gmail.com>wrote:

> 2009/6/5 Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanw...@gmail.com>:
> > Please try 2.13.1-2 to see if this helps.
>
> That newer version does not show the problem I mentioned. It compiles
> correctly a minimal document and produces the PDF.

When I try on XP I still get error messages, although the pdf creation is
successful:

# -*-compilation-*-
Processing `C:/Documents and Settings/Jon/Desktop/test.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
programming error: FT_Get_Glyph_Name () error: invalid argument
continuing, cross fingers
programming error: Glyph has no name, but font supports glyph naming.
Skipping glyph U+1000000D, file C:/Program
Files/LilyPond213/usr/share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf/CenturySchL-Bold.otf
continuing, cross fingers
Solving 1 page-breaking chunks...[1: 1 pages]
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `/Documents and Settings/Jon/Desktop/test.ps'...
Converting to `/Documents and Settings/Jon/Desktop/test.pdf'...

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com