On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:00 AM, David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote:

> Thomas Morley <thomasmorle...@googlemail.com> writes:
>
> > 2012/7/8 David Nalesnik <david.nales...@gmail.com>:
> >> Hi Harm,

> >> Unfortunately, I'm getting "Invalid UTF-8 string..." warnings when I run
> >> your revised file.  (I don't with the original...)
> >>
> >> -David
> >
> > Hi David,
> >
> > are you sure?
> > I tested it with "2.15.39", "2.15.40" and "2.15.42" without any problem.
>
> I also had no problem, so I would assume that something went wrong with
> saving the attachment.

Ah, OK...  Unfortunately, I've have no idea what is happening to the
attachment, but I get the same errors whether I run the file with
LilyPondTool,. Frescobaldi, or on the command line.  Possibly it has
something to do with Windows XP; I don't know. The file works without a
hitch within LilyDev.

-David