  From: James
  To: Devel
  Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 4:49 PM
  Subject: Release News - to include something about convert.ly

  Hello,

  Would it be worthwhile that we add an extra sentence in the 'release news'
(Documentation / web / news-front.itexi) informing users that they might need
to use convert.ly - just that we occasionally get users 'forgetting' or not
knowing that they _might_ need to use convert.ly for newer versions.

  I'm not sure what one would say, but I always mean to mention this and keep
forgetting.

  James