On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 8:13 PM Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on
LilyPond development <lilypond-devel@gnu.org> wrote:
> Assuming no major problems are found, we could then move completely to
> Guile 2.2 and do releases without GUB. Both steps still require a bit
> of work; I'm relatively sure there is still a GC related issue causing
> (very rare) crashes with Guile 2.2

can you say more about this?

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanw...@gmail.com - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen

  • Re: [RFC] Moving to... Han-Wen Nienhuys
    • Re: [RFC] Movi... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
      • Re: [RFC] ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
        • Re: [R... David Kastrup
          • Re... David Kastrup
            • ... David Kastrup
              • ... David Kastrup
              • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development
              • ... David Kastrup
              • ... Han-Wen Nienhuys
              • ... Jonas Hahnfeld via Discussions on LilyPond development